Pull-Me-Up Chocolate Walnut Cake -This really is one of those “why didn’t I think of that?” products. Pull Me Up Chocolate Walnut Cake is a layer cake that’s light and moist. This cake has a nutty chocolate flavour with walnuts plumpened in warm liquid before they’re married to the batter. This cake is perfect for birthdays, parties or any special occasion. So, here is a recipe for a Pull Me Up Chocolate Walnut Cake:
Ingredients for a Pull Me Up Chocolate Walnut Cake-
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- For ganache
- 2 cup chopped dark chocolate
- 11/2 cup fresh cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup chocolate powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup chopped Walnut
- handful walnuts
- 1/4 cup Rice crispy
- as needed Cherry
- 250 gm Readymade whipped cream
Steps to make a perfect Pull Me Up Chocolate Walnut Cake:
- Take a bowl to add the wet ingredients.
- Mix until it’s fluffy.
- Then take a bowl and nicely sieve all dry ingredients (except walnut) and keep aside.
- Then little by little add the dry ingredients mix and milk into the wet ingredients.
- Mix it well very lightly.
Once it’s done add chopped Walnut and mix it well.
- Grease the cake tin and carefully put the butter paper in it.
- When you nicely grease the tin; put the batter in it.
- Tap it one to two times so that the air bubbles removed.
- Then bake it in preheated oven at 180° for 40 minutes.
- Take a pan and add milk and fresh cream. Stir continuously.
- Once it’s starting to boil add the dark chocolate.
- Mix it well to make sure that there are no lumps.
- Your ganache is ready.
- When the cake is done allow it to cool down completely.
- Then cut into the slices.
- Now take the first slice and then spray sugar syrup on it with the apply whipped cream and spread nicely.
- Add Choco chip and chopped Walnuts and cover it with another slice of cake.
- Cover the whole cake with whipped cream nicely.
- Roll the OHP sheet across the cake as a collar and stick its edge with the help of clear tape.
- Now pour the chocolate ganache in it then add all garnishing ingredients to it.
- You pull me up cake is ready.
When you want to eat it, raise its collar upwards.
Pull me up Chocolate Walnut Cake – a heavenly chocolate cake surrounded by a creamy chocolate mousse and a layer of chocolate ganache then covered in a rich chocolate glaze and finished with walnuts – wow! That’s the pull me up. It’s a gorgeous, towering creation that is sure to impress. So here was the recipe for a Pull Me Up Chocolate Walnut Cake. You can also opt for Floweraura’s cake delivery, and surprise your loved ones with amazing delcacies.